- About Us
- Why Bodysuit Training
- What clients say about me
The most exclusive way to work with me is to have “one-on-one” training sessions, during which I work just for and with you. During these sessions, I’ll help you through a training program based solely on your needs and goals, I only have eyes for you, and correct your movements, posture and exercise execution. This type of training is the preferred mode for post-rehabilitation and sports performance training.
If you need motivation to come to your training sessions, you can always train together with a friend, spouse, sibling, parent, child, etc… who can give you that extra push to make it to your workouts! Many people choose this type of training to lower session costs and to spend some fun quality-time together while working out! Sessions are still very personal with adapted exercises to your goal and needs, but I will also incorporate challenging ‘partner-exercises’ so you can motivate and challenge eachother!
Small Group Training
The BodySuit Training Studio can accept up to 5 people at a time for small group training sessions. Obviously, my attention is divided over the number of people in the group, but personal attention, correction and adaptation of different exercises are still key aspects of these type of training sessions. Train together with your friends or workout with your family, you will still get the results you’re looking for!
Small Group Training is not advised for clients with special needs or for post-rehabilitation
- 4-week, 8-session bootcamp style training with Body Suit 16 november 2015
- DE béste oefeningen om rugpijn te bestrijden 21 juni 2015
- The secret to 6-pack abs 1 juni 2015
- Protein Apple-Cinnamon Belgian Waffles 11 december 2014
- Welke vitaminen in welke voedingsmiddelen? 8 december 2013
- De negatieve effecten van lang zitten 8 december 2013
- Nu al je goede voornemens in de praktijk omzetten! 8 december 2013
- Enkele tips voor een gezonde, soepele onderrug 24 oktober 2013
- Food for thought… 24 oktober 2013
- Holiday Workout! 25 juni 2013