- About Us
- Why Bodysuit Training
- What clients say about me
There is “Personal Training” and then there’s “Bodysuit Training”!
A personal trainer is no longer the luxury of the rich and famous, which is why more and more personal trainers are available for everyday people who are serious about getting in shape and transforming their physique.
Anyone who’s serious about getting in shape and transforming his or her body can benefit from working with a trainer. A personal trainer keeps in mind your current fitness level, and works towards your specific goals using training methods and exercises that fit your limitations. It is a safe way to start working out after an injury or pregnancy; a challenging style of training if you are stuck in a rut in your regular routine; or simply a time-effective training mode if you want to get the most out of your training in your limited spare time. But not all trainers are created equal…
You’ll soon understand what I mean once you train with me. I won’t just have you do the same exercises you have seen other people do with trainers at the gym. I won’t just have you sit at a machine and count your reps for you; or put you on the treadmill for 20mins while I have a little talk with you. I will have you train. I will have you use your body the way it is supposed to be used within its own possibilities. I will challenge you, and I will help you reach the goals you want to reach through your training sessions with me.
Still not convinced? Come and see for yourself!
- 4-week, 8-session bootcamp style training with Body Suit 16 november 2015
- DE béste oefeningen om rugpijn te bestrijden 21 juni 2015
- The secret to 6-pack abs 1 juni 2015
- Protein Apple-Cinnamon Belgian Waffles 11 december 2014
- Welke vitaminen in welke voedingsmiddelen? 8 december 2013
- De negatieve effecten van lang zitten 8 december 2013
- Nu al je goede voornemens in de praktijk omzetten! 8 december 2013
- Enkele tips voor een gezonde, soepele onderrug 24 oktober 2013
- Food for thought… 24 oktober 2013
- Holiday Workout! 25 juni 2013